April 22, 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Claims & Insurance Manager for our headquarters in Rotterdam.
• Manage overall marine cargo claims, from the start through to settlement.
• Person in between the company and the P & I Club.
• Provide legal advice to other departments and agencies in relation to claims, commercial maritime contracts, and other maritime related contracts.
• Provide support and assistance to other departments in the creation of processes and guidelines.
• Responsible to implement and update the company's policies in relation to Compliance with EC Competition Law and Sanctions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly proactive.
• Ability to work alone and across departments.
• HBO/WO/BSc Maritime or similar.
• Legal background or similar experience in shipping transport >5 years.
• Proficiency English level. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer
A challenging job in an International Shipping Line based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Dare to apply and send us your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org