September 25, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic Claims & Insurance Manager for our headquarters in Rotterdam.
- Manage overall marine cargo claims, from the start through to settlement.
- Person in between the company and the P & I Club.
- Provide legal advice to other departments and agencies in relation to claims, commercial maritime contracts, and other maritime related contracts.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments in the creation of processes and guidelines.
- Responsible to implement and update the company's policies in relation to Compliance with EC Competition Law, Sanctions and Data Protection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly proactive.
- Ability to work alone and across departments.
- HBO/WO/BSc Maritime or similar.
- Legal background or similar experience in shipping transport >5 years.
- Proficiency English level. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer
A challenging job in an International Shipping Line based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Dare to apply and send us your motivation letter and CV to: